Skip to content
- Buckles are on Back Order and won't ship until Mid August.
- This beautiful one of a kind belt buckle was donated to the Foundation by two amazing men. PF Lingley of Bear Jaw Interagency and Mike Pickett of Summit Fire. These two incredible men took the time and effort to create these stunning buckles to help bring a unique look and fundraising aspect to supporters of our Foundation. We are ever grateful for their service and love for Wildland and the Eric Marsh Foundation for Wildland Firefighters.
- Made of pewter.
- Etched in EMF logo is "Esse Quam Videri" Latin for "To be, rather than to seem"
- Each buckle has a serial number with the year on the back.
- Made right here in the USA.
- Craftsman quality made by Western Heritage Company.
- One Size fits all.